Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stuff and nonsense

Hunter, the white cat, snores. Sometimes I will be in another room and hear gentle snoring and wonder where it is coming from; poltergeists? Then I remember Hunty-Bunty. Last night I heard opera coming from the other bedroom and wondered how he could sleep with that going on. But then I wondered how he was able to sleep with all the noise I made. There are mornings I wake up literally roaring, ahoogh! Usually it is to find my nightie is soaking wet and I am freezing. You would roar, too.
************************
I used to blog on a private, adults only site. I felt free to say whatever I wanted and be as out there as I wanted. Now, on a public website, I feel constrained. Whatever, I will get over it. It is about time I learned some boundaries. I used to get lots of responses, people told me I made them laugh. Looking back on these blogger posts I see I haven't been very funny. Well, I'm not laughing much and that is a shame.
*************************
I like Dancing With The Stars. It is pure entertainment. It is not another murder mystery, or stupid sitcom. It is performers working their asses off to be the best, or to show improvement and that energy comes through. I smile during the broadcast; it is fun to watch. It is fun to get to know the pros and interesting to learn about the "stars" if you can call them that. It is fun to watch a bull rider learn to glide. I enjoy watching them go beyond their comfort zones within their physical abilities.
********************
Today I am taking the old man to Park Nicollet for a bone scan. To me it is crazy that old men are not monitored or treated for osteoporosis. That is crazy. My counselor asks why do I do all this stuff to keep him alive when I say I am waiting for him to die? He thinks I will miss him when he is gone. It definitely is a conundrum. Sometimes I also wonder.
*********
I've started a private blog on another site. If anyone wants to know how to find it, just ask. Warning, it is not for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment