Friday, April 24, 2009

Another week with Sidney

I had a very funny moment with the old man at the clinic on Wednesday. We went for a bone scan and at one point the old man was on his back with his knees on a high square foam pillow. He had to unzip his trousers and hold them open to get a good picture. As he is lying there with his legs in the air he said "We will name her Mary." I started to laugh and laugh. I said "What, not Jesus?" He told me that would be for the next one.

He can be so damned droll at times. When he was staying at the transitional care center I took him out for an afternoon. As we drove back he said, "Back into the valley of death." Oh he can be funny. But my gosh he can be awful, too.

It has been gorgeous out but tomorrow it is supposed to be cold and rainy. Maybe we will go to the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment