Monday, May 3, 2010

Funny dreams

The electricians were here today. I hid out in the "party" room upstairs. I thought I could use my computer but because I had no electricity for the router from my place for the internet, I wound up just resting on a couch and dozing. I had some doozy dreams.

The old man was in a nursing home and I would come visit. Somehow or the other he was in a double bed with some stranger. The old lady came to visit and she was only about three feet tall. "Ma," I shouted, "How did you get so short?" She laughed up at me and said, "I don't know. Am I short?" We went looking for the old man who was trying to find an outlet for a rechargeable something. I saw myself trying to reach across counters to plug in, crawling on the floor looking for an outlet. Suddenly S was there too and I was introducing myself as Carol Sandberg, daughter of Sidney Smoller but the nurse was thinking S was my father. But what was it all about? Teeth! The old man needed his old bridge fixed and suddenly my gold teeth were loose too. I was flipping out because I could not afford new teeth and such. Oy, oy, oy. But then I said I will charge them and went ahead and answered the phone which woke me up and heard the electrician say they were done.

So what does it mean? Probably nothing.

What a funny way to spend the day!

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of weird dreams too these days; a lot about family. And I remember them too, for awhile! I wish we could get together in a dream, maybe go swimming, lie in the sun, catch up on life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat chocolate, dance, tell jokes and laugh, laugh, laugh.

    ReplyDelete