Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I want


I want (in no particular order)

  1. R-E-S-P-E-C-T
  2. Good friends
  3. Workout partner
  4. To laugh
  5. To have fun
  6. To have a job with dignity and a decent salary
  7. Health insurance I can afford
  8. To have someone I can adore
  9. To have someone who adores me back
  10. Healthy food without too much salt that tastes wonderful
  11. A vacation away from responsibilities
  12. Motivation to deal with the mess of paper on the dining room table
  13. To be able to sleep 8 hours straight
While I've been writing this I saw a commercial for Latisse, so I guess I also want longer, thicker eyelashes but I don't want my green eyes to turn brown. You notice I didn't ask for riches, a new car or plastic surgery.


How about you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment